Another one my the cheap go-to pasta options. At some point I'll post recipes on here that are not just pasta, but today is not that day.
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts (3-4)
- Large jar of pasta sauce (again, Rao's) (more if you want lots of sauce)
- Chicken stock or broth, about 3 cups.
- Slice onion into thick rounds. Place in slow cooker, spreading out to cover the bottom.
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker, season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken stock, then cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred with forks. Discard onions and broth.
- Return chicken to slow cooker and pour in sauce. Cook on low until heated through, about 30 minutes.
- While chicken and sauce is heating up, cook the pasta.
- Transfer pasta directly from pot to slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Serve with copious amounts of parmesan, and toss in some red pepper flakes if you're feeling zesty.