No opinions here, just wanted to keep a list of everything I've read. I wish I'd had this idea at the beginning, but I didn't, so most of this is from a clumsy browser history dump. Maybe these links will continue to work for a long time, and maybe one day we'll be far enough away from this awful time to be interested in going back and reading some of the stuff that was written during "the time of Corona".
I'm bummed that I can't really find much from the early days. I was probably reading a dozen articles a day from March through June, but alas my choice to not sync mobile Safari history to my iCloud have ruined my record. Turns out searching browser history on your phone isn't very robust.
- Survey: Half of business economists see recession by 2020 (yikes re: timing)
I hate to invest precious time on taking apart the atrocious@aginnt article pictured below, but it is getting too much traction here and even in traditional media. This thread could be far longer than it is, but I'm doing my best to only discuss the most glaring flaws.
- Chloroquine May Fight Covid-19—and Silicon Valley’s Into It
- FLATTEN THE CURVE. SAVE LIVES.
- How the Pandemic Will End
- A ‘Swiss cheese’ approach can give us a second chance to contain Covid-19
- IT’S TIME TO BUILD
- Restaurateurs reject May 1 reopening recommendation
- If You Found That ‘Plandemic’ Video Convincing, Read This Too
- Cows don’t shut off: Why this farmer had to dump 30,000 gallons of milk
- At a small Oregon meatpacking plant, first came fear, then a plan
- Doordash and Pizza Arbitrage
- The Lockdown Skeptic They Couldn’t Silence
- China admits to destroying coronavirus samples, insists it was for safety
- Chinese virologist in hiding after accusing Beijing of coronavirus cover-up
- The Captain America Covid-19 Conspiracy, Destroyed
- Immunology Is Where Intuition Goes to Die
- One in Three Americans Would Not Get COVID-19 Vaccine
- Explaining Why “6%” is a load of COVID-19 BS
- Covid Update 3 - Revenge Of The Sick (podcast)
- WHY COVID-19 INFECTION CURVES BEHAVE SO UNEXPECTEDLY [EN, D]
- Gathering for Worship in a COVID-19 Age: Convictions and Some Lessons Learned
- How COVID-19 created a new kind of consumer in just 90 days
- Anders Tegnell and the Swedish Covid experiment
- Scientists discover antibody that ‘neutralizes’ virus that causes coronavirus
- Why is the UN preaching about COVID and the patriarchy?
- COVID-19 and the end of clinical medicine as we know it
- People trust the media less than Trump on COVID. Here’s why
- How Media Fear-Mongers Misrepresent COVID-19
- The dangers of a Covid ‘elimination’ policy
- As Covid-19 Fatigue Fuels Infections in Europe, Italy Resists Second Wave
- NYC threatens lockdown Tuesday for COVID-19 hot spots
- TN Governor to lift business restrictions in most counties but extend state of emergency
- Trump coronavirus adviser Atlas fires back against Redfield criticisms, says advice based on 'current science'
- The conspiracy and credibility of Trump’s COVID diagnosis
- Trump, COVID-19, and Karma
- Deadline apologizes for publishing prewritten story reporting Pence has COVID-19
- Germany’s growing COVID revolt
- NFL coronavirus outbreak escalates: Patriots, Raiders, Titans have new cases of COVID-19
- NFL COVID-19 case tracker: Updated list of players who test positive for coronavirus during 2020 season
- California Gov. Newsom's Thanksgiving Rules Blasted By Celebrities
- What if this election had been COVID-free?
- Our national spiritual leaders have fallen short
- The Biden-Harris plan to beat COVID-19
- Biden wants mask mandate in every state to fight coronavirus — but these governors won't commit
- It Was a Mistake to Close Schools, UK Study Concedes
- Pfizer says COVID-19 vaccine is looking 90% effective
- How to stop restaurants from driving COVID infections
- Hustle & Dough: Our Safety & Hygiene Program
- We can stop COVID-19: Moderna vaccine success gives world more hope
- Covid-19 Is Resurging, and This Time It’s Everywhere
- I’m an RN in El Paso and was recently transferred from the OR to COVID ICU. I resigned from my job last week and I’ve been asked several times, “What was the breaking point?” I don’t know a specific one, but I’ll share this: a thread
- Vaccine Confronts Humanity With Next Moral Test
- The COVID-19 hustler: Scott Gottlieb, Big Pharma, & billions of dollars in pandemic profits
- Gov. DeSantis' office pledges no lockdown in Florida as COVID cases spike
- Pfizer to start pilot delivery program for its COVID-19 vaccine in four U.S. states
- Mouthwash can kill coronavirus within 30 seconds, study finds
- Calling Great Barrington Declaration endorsers ‘COVID deniers’ itself denies there are better strategies than lockdowns to contain the pandemic
- Tennessee mayor won’t require COVID masks until Holy Spirit says so
- IMF Chief Says Virus Second Wave Is Slowing Recovery: NEF Update
- As Covid-19 Surges, Florida Sticks to No Statewide Restrictions
- Do some people have hidden immunity against COVID?
- How to host a safe holiday meal during coronavirus – an epidemiologist explains her personal plans
- 'No One Is Listening to Us'
- Dr. Scott Atlas, Trump’s coronavirus adviser, resigns from post
- Restaurant Holdouts Defy Covid-19 Shutdown Orders
- Can You Get a Covid Test at Home?
- FDA grants emergency authorization to over-the-counter, at-home COVID test
- The COVID "Casedemic" & Biden's "Dark Winter" Plan
- For The First Time, A US State Will Require Disclosure Of PCR 'Cycle Threshold' Data In COVID Tests
- France’s COVID response is a source of national shame
- COVID-19 Data Dashboard Shelby County, TN
- TDH reports over 57K active cases in Tennessee; new health directive goes into effect on Saturday in Shelby Co.
- Gov. Lee issues new executive order lifting some restrictions on social gatherings, sporting event attendance
- Executive Order on Protecting the Federal Workforce and Requiring Mask-Wearing
- Current, Deadly U.S. Coronavirus Surge Has Peaked, Researchers Say
- Is the Dutch COVID crackdown all thanks to the ‘English variant’?
- Here’s a graph they don’t want you to see
- WHO Information Notice for IVD Users 2020/05
- New Playbook for Covid-19 Protection Emerges After Year of Study, Missteps
- In the Same Breath review – Nanfu Wang's shattering Covid-19 documentary
- The NFL’s Covid-19 Finding That Saved the Season
- To Fly Again: Show Your Digital Health Passport
- The Mystery Of India's Plummeting COVID-19 Cases
- Stanford Doctor: COVID Lockdowns Were An ‘Overreaction’ To ‘Protect The Rich’
- The Great Barrington Declaration
- Supreme Court Hands California Churches Partial Relief From Covid-19 Restrictions
- Cumulative confirmed COVID-19 deaths
- Chicago, San Francisco Reach Tentative Deals With Teachers Unions on Reopening Schools
- As Covid-19 Vaccines Raise Hope, Cold Reality Dawns That Illness Is Likely Here to Stay
- Florida is a beacon of liberty in a nation hijacked by COVID tyranny
- Biden’s vaccine drive is too slow
- Inside the Zero Covid campaign
- A Quite Possibly Wonderful Summer
- The COVID Tracking Project has come to an end
- The COVID Tracking Project: Data by State
- The short-term, middle-term, and long-term future of the coronavirus